News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Parts For Sale / Re: 1969 Shelby Rims set # 2
Last post by FL SAAC - Today at 04:10:15 PM
New Reduced Price $4,499 don't hesitate
Thanks, I'm all for getting it in the ballpark.
1966 Shelby GT350/GT350H / Re: Shelby expert in Houston
Last post by J_Speegle - Today at 02:49:15 PM
Quote from: Steve Meltzer on Today at 10:57:50 AMthanx. steve
(it's always a trade-off, right? I like having the work done where I can see it and have some recourse if it's not done properly without sending the car back somewhere else, yet again)

Sorry I thought that like many others here you were looking for someone to look at a car for you. Not a shop to do work or a restoration. There are a fair number of threads from the past on those subjects. Can fully understand being able to visit the progress on a regular basis. Of course many shops provide weekly updates with pictures but that is never the same as seeing and prodding around the car in person. Most difficult thing I've found is communicating what level of work and original details your looking for and the shop or workers understanding the same. Never is perfect and that is the reason to make every effort to communicate allot. Often research and details are left up to the owner since the shop is too busy working on customers cars.

Good luck with your search and choice
The Lounge / Re: WHY - lock a thread before...
Last post by Bill - Today at 02:47:17 PM
Quote from: Chris Thauberger on Today at 11:40:01 AMWHY - lock a thread before all is known?

You know why... it's called controlling the narrative, as for the motive... who knows :o

Ego more than likely. The thread is his sandbox, and only he is allowed to play with the toys within. Change may be coming, but I am not privy to what those changes might be at this time.

Bill
Wanted to Buy / 428CJ Valve Cover "O-K" Stamp
Last post by rdmgt500 - Today at 02:40:05 PM
Looking to "rent" or buy the O-K stamp for 428CJ valve covers. Dead Nuts On is out of stock.
Up For Auction / Re: Mecum - Indianapolis 2024 ...
Last post by shelbymann1970 - Today at 02:35:46 PM
Anyone here planning on attending Mecum this Friday or Saturday?
Services Offered / Re: Beware
Last post by BillP - Today at 01:32:41 PM
Quote from: azdriver on Today at 07:05:06 AMOlivierpaul in my case..

Pat

Same for me, i reviewed their profile and thought it seemed suspicious.

Bill
Quote from: highland green on May 13, 2024, 10:59:09 PMDo 1969 G.T. 500s use a single or dual vacuum distributor? Thanks in advance
H dist for 4 speed and J for auto and to be clear that is for a 1969 and not a 70. Dual vacuum advance with have HP6 stamped on it. https://www.428cobrajet.org/id-distributor