News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Recent posts

Parts For Sale / Re: 1969-70 NOS Parts on CL
Last post by 428kid - Today at 09:46:47 PM
Quote from: blackthunder1970 on Today at 09:40:18 PM
Quote from: 428kid on Today at 08:28:35 AMHe is flipping the parts for profit

nothing wrong in that...
I know there nothing wrong with that we all do it
All I asking is what do you think the parts are worth as a package
My only thing is the auction and fishing puts me out all the way around. If it where me I'd try to make him nail down a price.
Appeals / Re: 94 Bondurant Mustang GT sc...
Last post by gt350bp - Today at 09:44:42 PM
Roy,

Still negotiating as he has another car that I'm trying to get as a package deal. It is a 03 Cobra and is supposedly a body-in-white. I got a quick look at it but was unable to get close to the windshield area to check for a VIN. Nice NASCAR style cage but not a Terminator engine. Looks like an earlier Cobra 4V. Hoping to see the cars again this weekend as I have been dealing with a family health problem. Will keep you posted.

Don
gt350bp
Parts For Sale / Re: 1969-70 NOS Parts on CL
Last post by blackthunder1970 - Today at 09:40:18 PM
Quote from: 428kid on Today at 08:28:35 AMHe is flipping the parts for profit

nothing wrong in that...
I know there nothing wrong with that we all do it
All I asking is what do you think the parts are worth as a package
The Lounge / Checkered Flag Jim Otto Hall ...
Last post by FL SAAC - Today at 09:37:37 PM
Jim Otto Hall of Fame Raiders Center

Jim was that constant, an all-star at center and the epitome of a great teammate. Otto, a Pro Football Hall of Famer, has died at the age of 86, the team confirmed Sunday.

"The Raiders Family is in deep mourning following the passing of Jim Otto...The Original Raider," the club said in a statement.

Otto was an original Raider. He played for the team during its American Football League days, from 1960 to 1969, and then in the National Football League from 1970-74, following the merger of the two leagues. He started 210 consecutive games, was voted to the A.F.L. all-star team in each of its 10 seasons, and helped the Raiders win seven division championships.

In 1980, the first year he was eligible, he was voted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

John Madden, his former Raiders coach and later a famous football TV personality, called him an "iron man" in the film. But, he added, "An iron man pays for it later."

Al Davis, the Raiders' front-office leader and, for part of Otto's playing career, head coach, told Sport magazine in 1969: "I liken Jim to the players of years before when pride was everything. I get the feeling that this is still a dream to him, that the money and everything else is secondary."

Once a Raider, Always a Raider
The Lounge / Re: Uncle Tony's take on moder...
Last post by FL SAAC - Today at 09:30:39 PM
Love that Uncle Tony he is such a charmer !
I know this is an old post but would be helpful to see a pic of the underside of console lid that screws to the console plate. Is the vinyl stapled or glued on?I'm having my lid cover restored, so I bought a reproduction from Branda in the interim and seems like it's missing padding material.
Up For Auction / Re: Mecum - Indianapolis 2024 ...
Last post by jgroce1985 - Today at 08:20:59 PM
Plus it was the end of the auction. They should have ran her before all the other shelbys ..
Parts For Sale / Re: 1966 Shelby wheels and ti...
Last post by FL SAAC - Today at 07:21:37 PM
This exemplary set still available at a New Reduced Low Price of $4979
Parts For Sale / Re: Late Model 2008-2009 SHELB...
Last post by FL SAAC - Today at 07:09:16 PM
These fine caps still available at a new lower price $395

Feel free to p.m. me
Parts For Sale / Re: 1969-70 Shelby fastback-ro...
Last post by FL SAAC - Today at 07:07:04 PM
Still available check out the New Lower Price $3975