News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Recent posts

Florida Region SAAC / Summer Break S. S.
Last post by FL SAAC - Today at 11:21:29 AM
Thank You and Summer Break Announcement from Supercar Saturdays Florida

Dear Team,

I hope this message finds you all well. I want to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude to Jon, Julia, Alex, Roi, and the entire team for their outstanding work. Your dedication and hard work have contributed immensely to the success of Supercar Saturdays Florida.

I also want to extend a heartfelt thank you to all our sponsors and vendors for their support. Your contributions have helped make our events truly special. Enjoy your well-deserved summer break, and we look forward to seeing you all in the fall!

A special shoutout goes to our incredible SoFlo crew. Your passion and commitment to Supercar Saturdays Florida are truly appreciated. I can't wait to see you all again soon!

To our photographers, videographers, inspectors, and followers, you are the backbone of our community. Your enthusiasm and support mean the world to us. We recognize that many of you travel long distances to join us at SSF, and we are incredibly grateful for your dedication.

As we head into the summer months, we will be taking a break from Supercar Saturdays Florida at the Hard Rock from June until September. However, fear not! We have exciting plans in store, including VIP Fun Runs, special car meet-ups, and Sunday events every month. Stay tuned for more details!

Once again, thank you all for your hard work, support, and dedication. Let's make this summer one to remember, and we'll see you all in the fall!

The Lounge / Re: THINGS you see on the road...
Last post by FL SAAC - Today at 11:09:28 AM
Just left our yummy breakfast and we see this TREMENDO HIERRO !

2021 850 H. P. Super Snake 7,000 miles,  but  most importantly traction control to get you where your going fast

He says 10.23 1/4 mile on pump gas 93 octane. Moving soon to a E15 blend

S H E L B Ys the real ones !
Up For Auction / Re: Shelby Parts and Restorati...
Last post by wcampbell - Today at 10:56:49 AM
I don't post much here regarding my opinions on these things, but folks if you want to auction items decide whether you want to do it as a time based online auction such as Ebay where the system drives the auction end or whether you want to do it as a live auction where the auctioneer drives the auction end. DOING both is a disservice to the auction results and any online folks not there. I registered for an item to bid as an online out-of-state bidder and not only couldn't tell it's live status do to the website design, but also wasn't given adequate time to consider my max bid. In reality I could have been a bidder to join the group and drive the demand higher for SPR as well as time allotted for other folks may have gathered a wider window of potential buyers in other asynchronous places, etc. Trying to run a auction via live stream isn't terribly viable...I digress.
CSX 3000 Series / Re: Groovy Sharon Tate in a Co...
Last post by highland green - Today at 10:37:40 AM
Was the photo staged? Publicity for who? Or an actual event. ???
Florida Region SAAC / Distinguished Gentleman's Driv...
Last post by FL SAAC - Today at 08:35:28 AM
FYI- R U ready to rumble
Florida Region SAAC / Re: Fighting Negativity 2024
Last post by FL SAAC - Today at 08:33:51 AM
just below the weed....

Todays inspirational qoute:

"It's not the will to win that matters—everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters."
Paul Bryant
The Lounge / Mustang 4 door a possiblity Ji...
Last post by FL SAAC - Today at 08:30:15 AM
CEO JIM FARLEY SAYS FORD MUSTANG SEDAN COULD HAPPEN

Ford Mustang Four-Door Sedan A Possibility, Says CEO
https://carbuzz.com/ford-ceo-says-mustang-four-door-sedan-possible/

Yikes !
Florida Region SAAC / Caffeine & Chrome May 25, 2024
Last post by FL SAAC - Today at 08:24:38 AM
FYI
Florida Region SAAC / Rick Ross Car & Bike Show June...
Last post by FL SAAC - Today at 08:23:12 AM
FYI Big Ricks Show
The Lounge / F1 Niki Laudas Iconic Speech
Last post by FL SAAC - Today at 08:17:55 AM
F1 the Great Niki Lauda iconic speech

https://youtu.be/dybWmKVJdDA?si=l5SeZLyokIpHgOr7