News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Interview With Peter Brock

Started by Tom Bosilevac, September 28, 2026, 03:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Bosilevac

Interview with Peter Brock by Magnacars--"Why I designed the Cobra Daytona"


owenkelley

Great interview. I've seen Peter Brock at Cars and Coffee in Las Vegas a couple times. Pretty cool to see him just standing around talking to fellow car enthusiasts.

98SVT - was 06GT

He can tell each of the 6 cars apart from 20-30 feet away. Each hand built body has some little detail not seen on the others.
I have a set (1 of 25) of 9 Coupe models that he sold. Each is done in a specific livery and includes autographed photos and details of the Coupe at that point in time. I need to get them out and pass them along to another collector.
Previous owner 6S843 - GT350H & 68 GT500 Convert #135.
Mine: GT1 Mustang, 1998 SVT 32V, 1929 Model A Coupe, Wife's: 2004 Tbird
Member since 1975 - priceless

Cobrask8

I was judging at SAAC-32 with Peter, and was able to discuss aero in detail with him. A passion of mine (My Cobra!) is air flow over & under a car. He enjoyed  the conversation, and not dealing with the usual fan adoration.

Great afternoon with him.