News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Survivor 1966 GT350H

Started by FL SAAC, April 08, 2024, 08:47:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL SAAC

Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King ! 3 times over 20,000 +

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

deathsled

A tow bar?  Even back in the day I would have regarded such an add on to be highly inappropriate for such a special car.  I do recall a Hertz from one of the SAAC publications that had a snowplow on the front.  Such abnormalities are known to occur.  Then again, maybe that was their only car.  There was a time when one car garages were the accepted standard when building a house. 
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

FL SAAC

"Common man".....these are just lowly X-Hertz rental vehicles.

They are worth nothing and never ever will be worth anything.....capiche paisano !

Quote from: deathsled on April 10, 2024, 01:11:37 PMA tow bar?  Even back in the day I would have regarded such an add on to be highly inappropriate for such a special car.  I do recall a Hertz from one of the SAAC publications that had a snowplow on the front.  Such abnormalities are known to occur.  Then again, maybe that was their only car.  There was a time when one car garages were the accepted standard when building a house. 

I have all UNGOLD cars

deathsled

Quote from: FL SAAC on April 10, 2024, 07:35:24 PM"Common man".....these are just lowly X-Hertz rental vehicles.

They are worth nothing and never ever will be worth anything.....capiche paisano !

Quote from: deathsled on April 10, 2024, 01:11:37 PMA tow bar?  Even back in the day I would have regarded such an add on to be highly inappropriate for such a special car.  I do recall a Hertz from one of the SAAC publications that had a snowplow on the front.  Such abnormalities are known to occur.  Then again, maybe that was their only car.  There was a time when one car garages were the accepted standard when building a house. 
Yeah, I know.  Just old junk.  Mere fodder for the Tail of the Dragon.

TA Coupe

Are those bullet holes in the back?

Roy
If it starts it's streetable.
Overkill is just enough.

FL SAAC

Quote from: TA Coupe on April 11, 2024, 01:01:51 AMAre those bullet holes in the back?

Roy

or metal termites?

I have all UNGOLD cars

rhjanes

The holes, I suspect a bracket or something for the tow set up.  They look drilled and slightly distorted metal around them. 
I also notice over next to the car, at the edge of the garage door are some racing tires stacked up.   We've all seen photo's from the 1960's/70's where these were used everyday.  And photo's of towing a Shelby product using another Shelby product as the tow vehicle. 
Pirating!  Corporate take-over without the paperwork

deathsled

Quote from: FL SAAC on April 11, 2024, 07:05:53 AM
Quote from: TA Coupe on April 11, 2024, 01:01:51 AMAre those bullet holes in the back?

Roy

or metal termites?
From an alien particle beam aimed at them for driving too close to Area 51.