News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

KR wiring challenge

Started by Jack4159, April 06, 2023, 04:05:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack4159

I have a couple of issues I can't quite solve, any advice gratefully received.
All wiring front to back has been replaced with new Alloy Metal Products wiring.
1. Fog lamps are working perfectly but the male plug with black wire(pic attached) is not plugged in anywhere and I can't figure out where it goes.It is live when the fog light switch is on.
2. Hazard lights flash at the front and the dash when on, but not at the back. Indicators work correctly front and back. My car has the sequencer delete harness (pictured). I can't see it being the flasher as surely they wouldn't work front or rear if that was the issue?

Pete, pics are from your website I hope you don't mind.

Thanks in advance as always.

Coralsnake

Male plug with black in lower photo should be attached to lead from headlight switch

Do you have the sequencer delete wiring diagram?
The original Influencer, check out www.thecoralsnake.com

Jack4159

Quote from: Coralsnake on April 06, 2023, 05:15:07 AM
Male plug with black in lower photo should be attached to lead from headlight switch

Do you have the sequencer delete wiring diagram?

Thanks Pete
Black male plug is now where it should be!

The sequencer delete wiring diagram I don't have and would love a copy, or advice on where I may be able to get one.

Cheers/thanks.

l

Coralsnake

Coralsnake

I have these delete wires available and will send them out with these instructions....$35 set plus shipping

Jack4159

Thanks Pete, appreciate you taking the time to post this.
I will check it over next weekend and hopefully find where I have gone wrong.
Cheers.