News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

6s666

Started by deathsled, February 18, 2022, 01:57:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deathsled

Conjuring up a horror story about 6s666 having noted that the current whereabouts are unknown in my most up to date registry.  Any objections by the mystery owner, if, in fact the car still exists?
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

FL SAAC

Last I heard it was being driven by a "Mr Mephistopheles" in or around the "lake of  fire ". Now I know this is second hand and I can not truly verify this information. Let's just call it hearsey
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King ! 3 times over 20,000 +

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

silverton_ford

Why?   That is how rumors start.   Just let the registry do the talking. 

I wouldn't want someone making stuff up about my car.

Tired Sheep

Agreed. Stick to fantasy, don't bring a real serial number into it. Better yet stick to reality and stop supporting the forum members that what to side track our great forum

Side-Oilers

Richard, why not change it to 6x666. 

Your story can still be about a mystery Shelby of some sort, and not potentially infringe on an existing car.

BTW:  I like your stories, and I be a bonne-fried professunal writur!   Keep them coming. 

Our great founder, Rick Kopec, likes fun articles and the occasional made-up story.  So, why can't we have that here, in the lounge, without it being chastised as a "side track" of the forum's greatness?     
Current:
2006 FGT, Tungsten. Whipple, HRE 20s, Ohlin coil-overs. Top Speed Certified 210.7 mph.

Kirkham Cobra 427.  482-inch aluminum side-oiler. Tremec 5-spd.

Previous:
1968 GT500KR #2575 (1982-2022)
1970 Ranchero GT 429
1969 LTD Country Squire 429
1963 T-Bird Sport Roadster
1957 T-Bird E-model

Bob Gaines

Quote from: silverton_ford on February 18, 2022, 02:19:19 PM
Why?   That is how rumors start.   Just let the registry do the talking. 

I wouldn't want someone making stuff up about my car.
+++1
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

98SVT - was 06GT

Quote from: FL SAAC on February 18, 2022, 02:17:37 PM
Last I heard it was being driven by a "Mr Mephistopheles" in or around the "lake of  fire ". Now I know this is second hand and I can not truly verify this information. Let's just call it hearsey

I heard it and the Blue Lady were hanging around together in Death Valley.
Previous owner 6S843 - GT350H & 68 GT500 Convert #135.
Mine: GT1 Mustang, 1998 SVT 32V, 1929 Model A Coupe, Wife's: 2004 Tbird
Member since 1975 - priceless

deathsled

Well it would be a supernatural rumor but the lawyer in me tends to agree with the consensus that a specific car should not be targeted.  I can modify the story to skirt the issue.  That is the beauty of fiction.  And thanks to all that listen to my works that I post in the Off Topic Area of the Forums. 

deathsled

Quote from: Side-Oilers on February 18, 2022, 03:38:23 PM

Your story can still be about a mystery Shelby of some sort, and not potentially infringe on an existing car.

BTW:  I like your stories, and I be a bonne-fried professunal writur!   Keep them coming. 

Our great founder, Rick Kopec, likes fun articles and the occasional made-up story.  So, why can't we have that here, in the lounge, without it being chastised as a "side track" of the forum's greatness?     
Thanks for listening, Van.  I really don't need to include a VIN at all really.  There are always ways to tap dance around a subject to avoid incurring the wrath of present day censors or those who have such aspirations to censor in the spirit of other failed nation-states of the past.

FL SAAC

Heck you should say it was a Camaro.....

Now getting back to 666 that's one that I would unload for $80k

Quote from: deathsled on February 18, 2022, 04:49:07 PM

Thanks for listening, Van.  I really don't need to include a VIN at all really.  There are always ways to tap dance around a subject to avoid incurring the wrath of present day censors or those who have such aspirations to censor in the spirit of other failed nation-states of the past.
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King ! 3 times over 20,000 +

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

deathsled

Quote from: FL SAAC on February 18, 2022, 05:48:25 PM
Heck you should say it was a Camaro.....

Now getting back to 666 that's one that I would unload for $80k

Quote from: deathsled on February 18, 2022, 04:49:07 PM

Agreed on all accounts.