News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

WANTED: ORIGINAL Goodyear Speedway 350 Tire for Spare

Started by Vernon Estes, July 28, 2020, 01:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vernon Estes

Hey Guys,

Since we knocked the emblem out..figured I'd try this one...

I need an original spare Speedway 350 for an original paint/survivor type 67 GT500. The car is a late production car.

The better condition the better the price I'd pay...but the tire certainly doesnt have to be perfect!  The car has its original ultra rare trunk mat so it should have an original spare back in it!

Kind regards,
Vern
Junk dealer and the oldest young guy you will ever know.

J_Speegle

Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge

Bob Gaines

Quote from: Vernon Estes on July 28, 2020, 01:31:53 PM
Hey Guys,

Since we knocked the emblem out..figured I'd try this one...

I need an original spare Speedway 350 for an original paint/survivor type 67 GT500. The car is a late production car.

The better condition the better the price I'd pay...but the tire certainly doesnt have to be perfect!  The car has its original ultra rare trunk mat so it should have an original spare back in it!

Kind regards,
Vern
A late production car would need to have the small letter speedway tire.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

Vernon Estes

Junk dealer and the oldest young guy you will ever know.

Scott Fuller

I know I have some.  And some if not all are mounted on wheels.  But you don't need the wheel?

Scott