News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through https://saac.wildapricot.org  to validate membership.

Main Menu

Heater delet parts

Started by Jbarela, September 09, 2026, 10:19:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jbarela

Last two parts I need are the firewall hose plugs and the fresh air vent. I used to have the plugs and they were a hard plastic amd not rubber if I remember right. I dont know the part number for them for the hunt. I dont believe they were the floorpan plugs that was referenced to me.

Any help with these parts would be appreciated. I have a damaged extra  firewall pad that I can cut a small piece from for you to make the two round plugs for the firewall pad for trade. Pics are for reference from Brants pics online of his set.

Jbarela

Found!! My delete kit is now complete!

Jbarela

Still looking for the parts..any help or leads would be appreciated.
Thanks everyone.

Bob Gaines

Quote from: Jbarela on September 23, 2026, 12:59:30 AMStill looking for the parts..any help or leads would be appreciated.
Thanks everyone.
What parts are you looking for given your last post claimed that your kit was complete.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

Mike_Senar

Hello,
 That would be good to know also...!
              Mike

Jbarela

Quote from: Bob Gaines on September 23, 2026, 10:04:08 AM
Quote from: Jbarela on September 23, 2026, 12:59:30 AMStill looking for the parts..any help or leads would be appreciated.
Thanks everyone.
What parts are you looking for given your last post claimed that your kit was complete.
My kit is complete now and recieved in the mail today..I thought the deal I had fell through so posted again that I was still needing..sorry that my post was bouncing around. I was going to update it again.

Jbarela

Quote from: Mike_Senar on September 23, 2026, 11:15:02 PMHello,
 That would be good to know also...!
              Mike
Hi mike..my post was bouncing back and forth as I thought my deal fell through. But all is well and my kit is now complete..

Jbarela

Original Heater delete vent and firewall hose delete plugs have been found and are now in my garage.