News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through https://saac.wildapricot.org  to validate membership.

Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Coralsnake

#1
1969-1970 Shelby GT350/500 / Re: Picture needed
September 28, 2026, 06:57:36 PM
I think I may have solved this question. It appears, the 1970 Fairlane bar will also work on a Mustang. Whooda thunk?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/297772830708
#2
1969-1970 Shelby GT350/500 / Re: Picture needed
September 28, 2026, 11:36:10 AM
Thank you Mr Gaines
#3
1969-1970 Shelby GT350/500 / Re: Picture needed
September 28, 2026, 10:51:44 AM
Thanks to everyone that has helped. If anyone else has an early GT350 4spd would love to see the equalizer bar
#4
Up For Auction / Re: Slightly rusty GT350H clone
September 28, 2026, 09:25:14 AM
"slightly rusted"   :o
#5
1969-1970 Shelby GT350/500 / Re: Picture needed
September 24, 2026, 07:44:47 AM
Thanks, I just looking to identify them at this time
#6
1969-1970 Shelby GT350/500 / Re: Picture needed
September 23, 2026, 05:04:10 PM
Mr Gaines, just take your car apart for me, please

I dont think I have that little jog (looks like two 90 degree turns to move bottom outward) in the bottom flat part
#7
1969-1970 Shelby GT350/500 / Re: Picture needed
September 23, 2026, 04:16:06 PM
Looks like I am going to have to squeeze under there again, this one is a little different?

The spring is down lower

#8
1969-1970 Shelby GT350/500 / Re: Picture needed
September 22, 2026, 02:07:07 PM
I think it should bd the same, but I dont recall the peg on the side

Thanx
#9
Up For Auction / Re: 9F02R480317on BAT
September 22, 2026, 07:21:36 AM
I probably get a little too involved, first to admit it,

There is a lot of bad information and even a little intentionally misleading stuff on the website
#10
1969-1970 Shelby GT350/500 / Picture needed
September 21, 2026, 04:06:52 PM
Looking for pictures of the 1969 GT350 z bar for clutch
#11
Up For Auction / Re: 9F02R480317on BAT
September 21, 2026, 01:47:24 PM
Tilt steering vacuum canister
#12
Up For Auction / Re: 9F02R480317on BAT
September 21, 2026, 10:46:51 AM
Not everyone invests $100k plus into these old cars
#13
#14
#15