News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Video of Shelby Mustangs racing and of Ken Miles

Started by deathsled, September 29, 2026, 09:17:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deathsled


Yeah, it's an a.i. narrator, but some of the video footage I have never seen before.  Worth the watch (at least for me).  Your mileage may vary, no warranties made express or implied as to the video's fitness for its intended purpose, buyer beware, caveat emptor etcetera. 
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

98SVT - was 06GT

Previous owner 6S843 - GT350H & 68 GT500 Convert #135.
Mine: GT1 Mustang, 1998 SVT 32V, 1929 Model A Coupe, Wife's: 2004 Tbird
Member since 1975 - priceless

deathsled

Agreed.  I was in it for the video snippets and photos some of which I never saw before.  Worth it for those back-in-the-day shots and video alone if you separate out the chaff.
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

shelbydoug

I always found it interesting, maybe shocking, that the 289 was competitive with anything. I would have thought that it needed to be in the 327 size, but history tells a different tale for sure.

Actually, I still find it amazing.
68 GT350 Lives Matter!