News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

rear end paint needed

Started by Jbarela, September 26, 2026, 10:39:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jbarela

painting my rear end and I want to use
Ditzler DP90LF with Ditzler semi-gloss black DDL9423

I found the DP90LF on ebay but its an entire gallon, I can not find the DDL9423

Any help would be appreciated, Thank you all

BTW...Looking for this specific product because Perkins used it for his restoration article years ago and it was a beauty.

CharlesTurner

Pretty sure DDL has been discontinued.  It's lacquer paint and will not hold up well if you intend to drive the car.  Best to use a single stage urethane semi-gloss black.
Charles Turner
SAAC Concours National Head Judge

Jbarela

Quote from: CharlesTurner on September 26, 2026, 11:15:18 PMPretty sure DDL has been discontinued.  It's lacquer paint and will not hold up well if you intend to drive the car.  Best to use a single stage urethane semi-gloss black.
thanks charles..I appreciate that!!! Taking that advise!!!