News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Be Prepared To See More Than You Expect, Volunteer for SAAC 49

Started by Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas, June 08, 2024, 09:18:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

Almost 50 years of SAAC history will be in Millville in less than 60 days. Be prepared to see more than you expect. If you want to make your experience more memorable volunteer to help. You'll have the greatest experience, help others have a great time and possibly meet everyone at the convention
Volunteer and help make history
Owned since 1971, now driven over 249,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

History will be made at SAAC 49. Be prepared to see more than you expect. A once in a lifetime event
More info to follow
Owned since 1971, now driven over 249,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

computerworks

Call for Volunteers – SAAC-49

Pitch in to help make SAAC-49 a success....

You all know our conventions need a foundation of helpful volunteers who want to make the best experience possible.
There are many areas that use our folks to administer and organize...
...Taking tickets, checking credentials, helping setup and tear down, etc.

Paddock / Load-in Wednesday Afternoon
Registration- Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Logistics - setup and tear down
Thursday Team Shelby Dinner Program
Friday Tour / Simeone Museum
Friday SAAC Dinner Program
Parade Laps
Car Show
Paddock / Golf Carts / Swap Area

If you would like to help for a few hours (or more) to make the event run smoothly...
Send an email to pitcrew@saac.com  ...and note "SAAC-49 VOLUNTEER" in the subject line
Please include your cell number and any area of preference

Please note the days and times you are available and a feature preference, if necessary.

Thanks!