News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

1970 Boss 302 Calypso Coral FS / FT

Started by jmg-63, June 06, 2024, 04:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmg-63

I'm starting to thin the herd this year and will eventually be consolidating my efforts and focus on one car (not 5).

Listed here is my 1970 Boss 302.  Original serialized drivetrain and 90% of the expensive and hard-to-find parts are on it.  Odometer shows a bit over 50k miles, car runs and drives incredibly well and holds its own at shows / cruise nights / C&C.

Attached is the Mati Report and a few pictures.  I have a ton on my work computer and can email to anyone seriously interested.  I have detailed pics of part numbered components with date codes, etc.

Car was recently dry ice blasted, taking the undercarriage, wheelwells and trunk down to the factory slop coating (ref wheel well pic below).

I'm not on here every day so please feel free to contact me at jmg63@ca.rr.com for info / pictures / etc.  Car is in Southern California.

Car comes with boxes of parts including the original Magnum rims.  It is not a perfect museum piece, and neither is it priced as such.  Older repaint in factory color at some point in its history - no information regarding that.

$82K takes the car and all the parts.

Regarding the For Trade part:  My end game is a 65-66 GT350 replica street / track car.  A vintage race car is just fine.  The Boss is just too nice and valuable to thump on.

Please contact only if you are seriously ready to go.  I'm not looking for pen pals, picture collectors, or critics, just don't have the time or effort.

Jeff