News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Shelby Parts and Restoration Auction

Started by Deans Interest, May 15, 2024, 01:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deans Interest

Go to auctions.yodersold.com for more information.  The auction starts this Saturday, May 18, at 9:00 AM CST.

Bob Gaines

Is this the end of the Business or are they just selling misc parts?
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

Coralsnake

I spoke to Jesse today. They are just getting rid of some excess inventory. Nothing trick. You can see the lots online. The business is not closing.
The original Influencer, check out www.thecoralsnake.com

Bob Gaines

Quote from: Coralsnake on May 15, 2024, 04:46:26 PMI spoke to Jesse today. They are just getting rid of some excess inventory. Nothing trick. You can see the lots online. The business is not closing.
I am so happy to read that they are not closing. It would be a end of a era for many of us.  ;D
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

Coralsnake

Jesse says he has new projects coming

Bob Gaines

FL SAAC

Glad to hear all is well, quality shop
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

Kent

Who will be there? I would need some stuff from there and as they dont ship I would need someone there. Thanks for the help.
SAAC Member from Germany and Owner of a unrestored 1967 Shelby GT500, 1968 1/2 Cobra Jet´s and some nice Mustang Fastback´s 67/68

wcampbell

I don't post much here regarding my opinions on these things, but folks if you want to auction items decide whether you want to do it as a time based online auction such as Ebay where the system drives the auction end or whether you want to do it as a live auction where the auctioneer drives the auction end. DOING both is a disservice to the auction results and any online folks not there. I registered for an item to bid as an online out-of-state bidder and not only couldn't tell it's live status do to the website design, but also wasn't given adequate time to consider my max bid. In reality I could have been a bidder to join the group and drive the demand higher for SPR as well as time allotted for other folks may have gathered a wider window of potential buyers in other asynchronous places, etc. Trying to run a auction via live stream isn't terribly viable...I digress.

Coralsnake

I think I won a couple items 😉

Might be going by Monday

Kent

These auctions are not any good for the seller/ owner. I think to choose someone who is willing to ship the stuff and put it on Ebay could be much more better. So is there someone who will pick up parts there?
SAAC Member from Germany and Owner of a unrestored 1967 Shelby GT500, 1968 1/2 Cobra Jet´s and some nice Mustang Fastback´s 67/68

Coralsnake

I thought I read they will ship items at owners expense. You might need a US intermediary

Kent