News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

I need a 68 Shelby Front, Hood, Bumper, Lower Nose, Grille, Nose Top Panel etc.

Started by Kent, November 21, 2023, 09:34:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kent

I would need pretty much everything to build an original 1968 Shelby GT350 front , who can help me out with original, nos or close to original parts? Thanks...

Hood
Front Bumper original or very good repro if there is one
Lower Nose original or what would be a good repro
Grille original or a very good repro
Nose Top Panel original or a very good repro

also I need the small holders, brackets etc. maybe someone can help me, if the parts above are repros they are only interesting if they are really close to original.

Before I forgot to ask, the Shelby 68 Hood from Cobranda is it really so close to an original one? And if yes which one of the both, are there other parts that they reproduce that are worth to buy for a exact build of the front?
SAAC Member from Germany and Owner of a unrestored 1967 Shelby GT500, 1968 1/2 Cobra Jet´s and some nice Mustang Fastback´s 67/68

gt350shelb

the branda hood is nice on the out side  but the inside texture  is not  the same as an original
Some where some one is driving their collector car for the last time but they don't know it . Drive your car every time like it could be the last memory of it .

Kent

SAAC Member from Germany and Owner of a unrestored 1967 Shelby GT500, 1968 1/2 Cobra Jet´s and some nice Mustang Fastback´s 67/68