News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Ford Employees Demand Company Stop Making Police Vehicles, CEO Replies

Started by BGlover67, December 24, 2020, 10:53:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL SAAC

They have so many options like  miving to China,  Iran, Iraq, Russia, and many more great countries so they can publicly declare ALL their grievances.

Lets see how that will turn out.

People just dont comprehend just how good they have it here. But even here the times they are changing

Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King ! 3 times over 20,000 +

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

gt350hr

Quote from: 3219alexanderm on December 27, 2020, 03:45:56 AM
Go ahead, and stop the production of the SUV Interceptors. Shut down the plant, and lay off all the workers. Wish them all the best, with their search for new jobs.

Nothing to see here folks. Just unreasonable demands by the stupid, and complacent

+1 No Police cars = NO JOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Celebrating 46 years of drag racing 6S477 and no end in sight.

427heaven

I have had the fortune or misfortune to work for a few FORTUNE 500 corporations. Those lists do exist and the Unions know they exist and when the black sheep or insubordinates speak out about their employers, things tend to go down hill from there. They will find things on you that you may have felt were unimportant, and then the write ups- warnings will begin. It is a professional way of saying your days are numbered here. If people want to bite off the hand that feeds them they will learn very quickly its better to zip the lip and keep on trucking, if not they can always leave and ask customers if they want some Hot or Mild sauce with that. :-[

gt350hr

Just get rid of the police altogether ( yeah right) then they won't need police cars OR people to build them. There won't be any police to put their knees on innocent necks . BUT who will you call when you are held up at gunpoint? Traffic accident? 911?
     Makes you think.
Celebrating 46 years of drag racing 6S477 and no end in sight.

68krrrr

Couldn't agree more with everything said above & like the scene from Ford versus Ferrari "While your walking home i want you to ruminate"
Current
1967 GT500 #1724
Nightmist Blue /Parchment
2005 Ford Gt Midnight blue
Porsche 911 Turbo 2007 Highly modified
1934 Ford Chopped & channeled

Previously owned
1968 GT500KR #03528 Lime green
1968 GT/CS

"Fly low & avoid the radar"
Thanks Adam

FL SAAC

After Ford employees demanded the company stop making police vehicles, the CEO clapped back with logic, common sense.

Maybe they need the "VLADIMIR" to be assistant CEO at this the Ford Motor the Company ?

DA !
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King ! 3 times over 20,000 +

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert