News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Its a good day...

Started by Chris Thauberger, May 31, 2024, 02:09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Thauberger

at least nobody died today... man they we dropping like flies there for while...
Being the "All time post count king" on a forum is kinda like being rich in Monopoly

Life is 1% what happen to you and 99% how you react to it.

Video: Gold Concours GT500

tesgt350

Quote from: Chris Thauberger on May 31, 2024, 02:09:22 PMat least nobody died today... man they we dropping like flies there for while...

They are still dropping.  I can't believe how many this Month under 60 died of "Cancer" many in their 40's.  Makes me wonder if it has anything to do with the Covid Vaccination's.  Yeah, I know, it's crazy.

deathsled

It could be anything except the vaccine so I am told.  I refused it and will maintain my stance in the event they attempt to push it on me again.  The pusher can have my vaccine and go inject themselves.  Double the protection.  It is a selfless act on my part.
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

427heaven

Its been 5 long years since that all began... Lost some good friends and co workers. The usual TUFF guy Bull sh--... No one is going to tell me what to do! Miss their TUFF guy ways. We all make choices. Best of Luck!!!