SAAC Forum

The History => Shelby American Racing => Topic started by: deathsled on September 29, 2026, 09:17:53 PM

Title: Video of Shelby Mustangs racing and of Ken Miles
Post by: deathsled on September 29, 2026, 09:17:53 PM

Yeah, it's an a.i. narrator, but some of the video footage I have never seen before.  Worth the watch (at least for me).  Your mileage may vary, no warranties made express or implied as to the video's fitness for its intended purpose, buyer beware, caveat emptor etcetera. 
Title: Re: Video of Shelby Mustangs racing and of Ken Miles
Post by: 98SVT - was 06GT on September 29, 2026, 10:23:21 PM
Yep - he should do a little more homework.
Title: Re: Video of Shelby Mustangs racing and of Ken Miles
Post by: deathsled on September 29, 2026, 10:27:52 PM
Agreed.  I was in it for the video snippets and photos some of which I never saw before.  Worth it for those back-in-the-day shots and video alone if you separate out the chaff.
Title: Re: Video of Shelby Mustangs racing and of Ken Miles
Post by: shelbydoug on September 30, 2026, 10:03:13 AM
I always found it interesting, maybe shocking, that the 289 was competitive with anything. I would have thought that it needed to be in the 327 size, but history tells a different tale for sure.

Actually, I still find it amazing.