SAAC Forum

The History => Shelby American History => Topic started by: Tom Bosilevac on September 28, 2026, 03:31:07 PM

Title: Interview With Peter Brock
Post by: Tom Bosilevac on September 28, 2026, 03:31:07 PM
Interview with Peter Brock by Magnacars--"Why I designed the Cobra Daytona"

Title: Re: Interview With Peter Brock
Post by: owenkelley on September 29, 2026, 03:17:16 PM
Great interview. I've seen Peter Brock at Cars and Coffee in Las Vegas a couple times. Pretty cool to see him just standing around talking to fellow car enthusiasts.
Title: Re: Interview With Peter Brock
Post by: 98SVT - was 06GT on September 29, 2026, 03:26:25 PM
He can tell each of the 6 cars apart from 20-30 feet away. Each hand built body has some little detail not seen on the others.
I have a set (1 of 25) of 9 Coupe models that he sold. Each is done in a specific livery and includes autographed photos and details of the Coupe at that point in time. I need to get them out and pass them along to another collector.
Title: Re: Interview With Peter Brock
Post by: Cobrask8 on September 29, 2026, 08:38:14 PM
I was judging at SAAC-32 with Peter, and was able to discuss aero in detail with him. A passion of mine (My Cobra!) is air flow over & under a car. He enjoyed  the conversation, and not dealing with the usual fan adoration.

Great afternoon with him.