I found this slightly rusty GT350H clone for sale on another website that linked me to eBay. Does anyone believe that the parts on this car could be original and the parts could justify the $15K asking price? Would love to know the VIN on the block of this car. I'm not in the market but maybe someone here is.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/318904060817?mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&siteid=0&campid=5336858830&customid=956776&toolid=10001&mkevt=1
"slightly rusted" :o
Gas Monkey Garage can have that back to as NEW in 6 Weeks.
I saw a TicTok Video of that Car sitting under those Trees. Is that Paxton fixable?
Quote from: tesgt350 on September 28, 2026, 10:53:27 AMI saw a TicTok Video of that Car sitting under those Trees. Is that Paxton fixable?
Probably can be saved but at what cost and how desirable will it be after. The rebuild is pricey and only Craig C. does them and has the parts. The case will most like be badly pitted after all of the aluminum rust is removed.
Damn even the rust is rusty! I think the only thing holding it together maybe the paint.Tree air freshener is a nice touch though.
It looks like it went for a storm related swim years ago.
Strike one - rust
Strike two - clone
Strike three - started life as a 6 cyl
The Maverick next to it takes the patina look to a whole new level.
For the long term record when the website pages vanish. The four ten spoke shown are reproductions.
Cory
I love it when you East Coast guys say "slightly rusty" lol. For us West Coast guys will say "scrap it!" lol.
The parts are not worth 15K in my view. Pass.
(https://tenor.com/view/frozen-elsa-let-it-go-gif-20077821)