News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

1968 Shelby front fascia fiberglass nose - SOLD - THANK YOU

Started by KingOfTheRoad, April 23, 2024, 09:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingOfTheRoad

EDIT: SOLD to 1968GT500CS - THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Hello all,

I have a partial original fiberglass front fascia, in rough shape but certainly still usable for someone looking for original glass. This was removed from a GT500 (#815), which I sold last year. What you see in the pictures is what I have.  I'm really not sure how to price this - Edit: SOLD - THANK YOU I figure $1,000 might be a more reasonable starting point for everything, but if I'm out of line and you want to make a fair offer, I'm all ears.

Again, these are all the front end parts I have - no fog lights or anything else available. Those went with the car.

I am located in northern Nevada, just outside of Reno. Willing to ship anywhere in the US at your expense, with payment made via USPS money order only. Sorry, no paypal or any other electronic forms of payment. Yes, I'm old school. Local cash pickup also available as well of course. Scammers, I'm wise to your tricks, so if you're seriously interested please include your phone number in your PM and I will call you back in short order. More pictures will follow in the next post, and I can take any detailed pictures you like and send them to you. Thanks everyone!

1968GT500CS

Emails sent...thank you.  Eager to speak with you.