News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Started by gt350shelb, November 27, 2023, 10:24:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gt350shelb

anyone here have 2501?    besides you bill collins  :)
Some where some one is driving their collector car for the last time but they don't know it . Drive your car every time like it could be the last memory of it .

FL SAAC

Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

Coralsnake

Probably not so nice. The car was stolen and all the tags are reproductions.  ;)
The original Influencer, check out www.thecoralsnake.com

gt350shelb

yes you are correct but it is the real car ....... i saw it when it was stolen and painted black with spray cans.....they were the ones that removed the tags  >:(
Some where some one is driving their collector car for the last time but they don't know it . Drive your car every time like it could be the last memory of it .

Couldn't they have vandalized a pinto?What a shame..I'm going to go check the garage....LOL

gt350shelb

and  this car was stole in late 80s  with 3 other shelbys from  maryland the same weekend. it was passed around  and picked  of parts before someone did "a restoration" and upon registering it poped up as stolen and was returned to  the original person it was stolen from but it was 20 years later .