News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Recent posts

Concours Talk / Re: Which under air vent is co...
Last post by davez - Today at 06:53:45 PM
My 66 #236 has the style with the plastic grille
#1127 has the style with the metal bottom that looks pried open like your top and bottom pictures
Dz
1965 GT350/R-Model / Re: Early GT350 grill badge
Last post by 68blk500c - Today at 06:50:32 PM
Ford Performance catalogs detailed Stage I, Stage II, and Stage III performance modifications for each V8 engine family; obviously promoting service department performance parts.

I haven't seen a specific reference to Cobras in these catalogs.
1968 Shelby GT350/500/500KR / 1968 KR Wiring
Last post by Road Reptile - Today at 06:44:59 PM
Hi 1968 folks,
Currently assembeling a car and would like to see a picture of the wire routing and color for fuel sender and trunk lamp. Ideally with the spare removed. Getting close to the finish line. Thanks in advance !!!
R.R. 8)
1969-1970 Shelby GT350/500 / Looking for
Last post by jgroce1985 - Today at 05:05:00 PM
I'm looking for 9F02M481972. This car came originally from my hometown. My friend told me his uncle owned this car since basically new, after coming from hertz. I then went and purchased. After buying my first business I had to sell the car. A guy told me on BAT the car had been shipped from Norway back to California. I would love to speak with the new owner.
Concours Talk / Re: NOS pony keys or?
Last post by Coralsnake - Today at 03:47:28 PM
Try pulling the key out of the tumbler a 1/16 of an inch and then turn
Last post by deathsled - Today at 01:35:52 PM
It would be car 843. Registry says a radio was installed on 1-31-66 by (for) Hi Performance Motors.
Last post by J_Speegle - Today at 12:43:40 PM
Both are original to and for different production periods at San Jose.  Would need to know (already got that its a 66 from your other post) when, about, your car was completed at San Jose
Concours Talk / Which under air vent is correc...
Last post by deathsled - Today at 12:04:49 PM
I bought an under air vent that had no holes for two things that go on it one being what my buddy said is an attachment for the wiring harness and the second one for a turn signal fuse.  The vent hole has a plastic grill.  I found another vent that has no plastic grill and also has the attachment points.  It has a lid that looks like it was partly opened by a can opener instead of a plastic grill.  Is the third one the real one?  I am suspecting the one I got was an old aftermarket clone.
Services Offered / Re: Beware
Last post by chipsdad56 - Today at 12:02:06 PM
Both of those user names contacted me after I posted in the Wanted to Buy section. I did not respond.
Concours Talk / Re: NOS pony keys or?
Last post by deathsled - Today at 11:54:26 AM
I had one of my "nos" H designated pony keys cut using the original Ford key as the template and it won't turn in the switch  I looked at the cut job and it is spot on.  I am surprised that tolerances on the ignition tumblers are that refined.  I will bring it over to the key cutter and they said they would take a look.  Thank you everyone for your observations.