News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

67-68 Shelby parts at Carlisle

Started by onelimegold, May 09, 2024, 07:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onelimegold

Hi !!  i am offering some Shelby parts that i will deliver for free if sold PRIOR the All Ford Carlisle event next June . What i have is first , an original 68 KR Shelby hood with louvers , pink primer is showing through the original black paint . the only two small issues i see are a small piece of fiberglass missing ( the size of a quarter ) near the separation of the two air inlets on the top and the plenum is partially unglued on one side from the hood itself but all is there . second part is another hood but for a 67 Shelby , original later hood without metal reinforcement . taken off a GT350 in the 90's . I feel like there is bondo under the paint probably to correct the usual bent associated with these fiberglass hood . Finally i have a set of 5 original 15x7 Magstar wheels . three of them are real nice looking , one shows chrome peeling on the outer rim and the 5th wheel has damage from hitting a cutter in my opinion . Prices are 3k for the 68 hood , 2500 on the 67 hood and 2200 for the 5 wheels .i have many more pics of each item , just ask if required . interested ?? contact me on my email at reggiehoule@hotmail.com   . Thanks .     

davez

Just so you know in case you didn't, The 68 hood you have would be for a KR with the plenum underneath. I'm not up on the values but the plenum probably adds value over a non kr hood.
Dz

onelimegold

thanks davez , you are right , i just forgot to mention . Reggie .