News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Florida Region SAAC / Re: Fighting Negativity 2024
Last post by FL SAAC - Today at 09:12:03 AM
little Ant wheres the beef ?

Todays inspirational qoute :

True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less
Him
Parts For Sale / Re: 1966 Shelby wheels and ti...
Last post by FL SAAC - Today at 09:09:17 AM
This exemplary set still available at a New Reduced Low Price of $4975
The Lounge / Checkered Flag Mr. Bill Walto...
Last post by FL SAAC - Today at 09:07:25 AM

Bill Walton, Hall of Fame player who became a star broadcaster, dies of cancer at 71

Basketball Hall of Fame legend Bill Walton laughs during a practice session for the NBA All-Star basketball game in Cleveland, Feb. 19, 2022. Walton, who starred for John Wooden's UCLA Bruins before becoming a Basketball Hall of Famer and one of the biggest stars of basketball broadcasting, died Monday, May 27, 2024, the league announced on behalf of his family. He was 71.

"I am sad today hearing that my comrade and one of the sports world's most beloved champions and characters has passed," Julius "Dr. J" Erving, a fellow Hall of Famer, wrote on social media. "Bill Walton enjoyed life in every way. To compete against him and to work with him was a blessing in my life."
So the Marti Report will include the information specific to how your car compares to other Shelby GT's and not just to the total production of GT Mustangs?
There used to be a list (as of 2009) of early 1967 brass tag cars (delivered until Dec. 1966) on the FE-Forum listing Fairlanes, Galaxies and Mustangs with the brass tag numbers first digits (last digits removed for obvious reason).
I counted 20 on this list for the Detroit area only. The listed ones were mostly for the 427 development, 14 of those showing specific 427 engine test usage, 2 for drag tests, some for highway use.
Nothing with a word Shelby..
GT40 - Original/Mk V / Re: 2024 GT Reunion announceme...
Last post by mark iv - Today at 07:32:13 AM
David Hobbs has been confirmed as the "Master of Ceremonies" for the GT Reunion. He will be at the Friday evening program and will be offering GT rides for the PVGP charities during the lunch breaks. Details at www.fordgtreunion.com
GT40 - Original/Mk V / Re: New GT40 books
Last post by mark iv - Today at 07:30:02 AM
John S. Allen will be attending the GT Reunion at the PVGP in July.
Cars For Sale / Re: 1965 Fastback 5F09C642585
Last post by Kent - Today at 03:02:37 AM
With the right tire, grip and driver the breaking of the small in-out will be really easy starting at 425-450 hp ask me how I know ;-) ok I have some small blocks with more than 700 hp where even the big in-out will not last anymore.

Quote from: Bob Gaines on May 25, 2024, 08:39:14 PM
Quote from: Kent on May 24, 2024, 12:48:21 AMI had to build some small blocks with the big in-out so that's why I asked. For a small input shaft the engine is very strong and the risk for a shaft failure is high. I just asked as I like the car.
I don't think that the 67-70 TA high horsepower 289/302 equipped cars used the big in big out trans.Consequently I don't think breakage was a big issue. 
Up For Auction / Re: 5S250 - on BAT
Last post by camp upshur - Today at 12:40:53 AM

It has a great stance.
Up For Auction / Re: 5S250 - on BAT
Last post by QuickSilverShelby - Today at 12:26:33 AM
I like a car like this.

QSS