News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

I spy...

Started by Shelby_r_b, February 08, 2020, 09:49:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shelby_r_b

...a fellow 66 owner at the San Antonio Cars and Coffee today. 😉

Sorry I missed you, Tim!
Nothing beats a classic!

JD

'67 Shelby Headlight Bucket Grommets https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=254.0
'67 Shelby Lower Grille Edge Protective Strip https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=1237.0

BGlover67

Wow, and I thought 29's paint was rough...pretty cool though.
Thanks,
Brian R. Glover
SAAC Carolina's Northern Representative

Tom Honegger

honker

Thanks for posting, here's a photo I have in my files of 6S296 in an earlier life, from the registry, the car was painted white with

blue stripes in '79, forty years of Texas sun & sand will do that to paint. Are those Kelsey-Hayes "Strippers" on it in the first photos

posted ?

Mike

PS: initially looked in my 2011 registry, more info in the 2019 '66 registry, cross referenced to the summer 2019 Shelby American,

the wheels are Halibrand "Touring Wheels For Sports Cars"

I love doing this sort of research, internet is great, but prefer digging through my books and paper !  Not sure the wife is happy

though ! she just called out to me,  you have been down there half the afternoon you were going to shovel the drive !  ::)

1967 eight barrel

I did the Cars and Coffee week before last at the Texas Gun Experience in Grapevine, Texas.  I got more attention than Lamborghinis and Ferraris present.
I always get a chuckle at the old guys and their gaggle of relatively new Corvettes.  Of course the only morons jumping on their cars on the way out of the parking lot were the Super Car guys. Of course, there are 15 units in the area and people lined up down the street. Too easy for a car to get away from me jumping on it with making a right turn with a Detroit Locker. I don't think AA would view it well either if I lost it and mowed down a few bystanders.

-Keith