News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Bear rips a door off of a Lamborghini Huracan Performante

Started by deathsled, November 26, 2021, 02:51:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deathsled

"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

98SVT - was 06GT

Previous owner 6S843 - GT350H & 68 GT500 Convert #135.
Mine: GT1 Mustang Track Toy, 1998 SVT Cobra, Wife's: 2004 Tbird
Member since 1975 - priceless

deathsled

Quote from: 98SVT - was 06GT on November 26, 2021, 06:26:21 PM
Location location location probably won't be fixed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5g_dO2JgE4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=895AKrvz_AI

Thanks for the links.  Always nice to see a blondie with some automotive enthusiasm which seems genuine by her.  Cool Aussie accent as well.

Dubai looks like a tempting place to find a deal if you take a chance and fly out there.
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

98SVT - was 06GT

Quote from: deathsled on November 26, 2021, 07:36:00 PMDubai looks like a tempting place to find a deal if you take a chance and fly out there.
Tip of the iceberg. Importing would be the real challenge. You'd have to upgrade it to US emissions, seat belts, door bars, etc etc. I knew a guy who had a couple FBI agents for customers when the one car in a lifetime exemption existed for the safety stuff. They'd bring a Ferrari back every other year from a European vacation and he'd do the smog. Their friends who had no interest in getting a car let them use their exemption.
You had to post a bond that the work would be done within X time if it wasn't done they could come get the car and crush it. I knew a guy in the 90s who brought a real rusted frame POS Lotus Elan in with a fresh very trick engine/trans. He threw and old 1600 cc engine in it and let them come pick it up for the crusher.
Previous owner 6S843 - GT350H & 68 GT500 Convert #135.
Mine: GT1 Mustang Track Toy, 1998 SVT Cobra, Wife's: 2004 Tbird
Member since 1975 - priceless