News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

1965 Sunbeam Tiger

Started by lockfish, September 12, 2023, 01:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lockfish

Full disclosure - This is re-bodied car with a race history.  It has been titled with the current body and VIN tag since at least before 1984.  History before that is unknown.  Have a copy of the 1984 N. Caroline title, pics of the car in 1984 and with the race number prior to 1984.
Description: Total restoration including striping the body to bare metal.  Mostly rust free body and no evidence of wreck repairs.  The car is certified by STOA as an original Sunbeam Tiger body manufactured by the Rootes Group and Jenson Motors.  Currently has a rebuilt 289 dyno'd to 284hp at 4300rpm, Toploader 4-speed, 3:06 posi, 15" Panasport wheels, new interior, new soft top, and a mix of original and aftermarket parts.  Aftermarket hardtop that came with the car is included, plus take-off items.  Will include a data sheet with the videos.    It runs great and is a blast to drive.  The car has a clear Texas title and is in Cypress, Tx.
$65k OBO

lockfish

Certification, including sticker attached by STOA rep behind the glove box

lockfish

1984 and prior pics when the car was white, in N. Carolina

lockfish

Bill

Quote from: lockfish on September 12, 2023, 01:30:29 PM
Full disclosure - This is re-bodied car with a race history.  It has been been titled with the current body and VIN tag since at least before 1984.  History before that is unknown.  Have a copy of the 1984 N. Caroline title, pics of the car in 1984 and with the race number prior to 1984.
Description: Total restoration including striping the body to bare metal.  Mostly rust free body and no evidence of wreck repairs.  The car is certified by STOA as an original Sunbeam Tiger body manufactured by the Rootes Group and Jenson Motors.  Currently has a rebuilt 289 dyno'd to 284hp at 4300rpm, Toploader 4-speed, 3:06 posi, 15" Panasport wheels, new interior, new soft top, and a mix of original and aftermarket parts.  Aftermarket hardtop that came with the car is included, plus take-off items.  Will include a data sheet with the videos.  I have no idea what to ask for the car so I'm taking offers.  It runs great and is a blast to drive.  The car is in Cypress, Tx.

Price is required here
Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
HOW TO IDENTIFY A FORUM TROLL
https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=16401.0

lockfish

FL SAAC

Nice ride. Good luck on the sale  !
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert