News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Wanted a few original 68 Shelby parts.

Started by chipsdad56, May 01, 2024, 10:03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chipsdad56

Hi,I'm looking for a few original 68 Shelby parts. Please let me know if you would like to sell any of the following:

1. Drivers side end cap for fastback.
2. Fog light support.
3. GT350 dash emblem.
4. Front letter panel.
John

I added a picture of the dash emblem I am looking to buy.

TA Coupe

Can you post a picture of the exact dash emblem you are looking for?

Roy
If it starts it's streetable.
Overkill is just enough.

TA Coupe

Doesn't appear that I have one of those, just a couple of old gt 350 decal/emblems that can be seen in the upper right of this picture.

Roy
Overkill is just enough.

shelbymann1970

Quote from: chipsdad56 on May 01, 2024, 10:03:12 PMHi,I'm looking for a few original 68 Shelby parts. Please let me know if you would like to sell any of the following:

1. Drivers side end cap for fastback.
2. Fog light support.
3. GT350 dash emblem.
4. Front letter panel.
John

I added a picture of the dash emblem I am looking to buy.
Damn you are killing me as I might also need a few of those parts but until I have my next 68 title in my hand I'm not buying any parts(owner is waiting on it).
Shelby owner since 1984
SAAC member since 1990
1970 GT350 4 speed(owned since 1985).
  MCA gold 2003(not anymore)
1969 Mach1 428SCJ 4 speed R-code (owned since 2013)

chipsdad56

Hi Roy, is the steering wheel emblem original? It looks to be in a lot better shape than what I have now. I would be interested in it if it is.

John

TA Coupe

Quote from: chipsdad56 on May 11, 2024, 06:44:24 PMHi Roy, is the steering wheel emblem original? It looks to be in a lot better shape than what I have now. I would be interested in it if it is.

John

Text me your number and I will send you some close up pics and discuss later as I have to leave right now.

510-917-FORD
Overkill is just enough.