News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

1967 Shelby GT350 #2293 Up For Auction on EJ's

Started by SHELB66, April 03, 2024, 03:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daltondavid

$102,350 all in. thats the price of a great project car these days
Founding father of SAACFORUM.COM

Grumpy

$500 buyers fee. In the conditions of sale .

Mustang4fn

Quote from: daltondavid on April 27, 2024, 07:01:03 PM$102,350 all in. thats the price of a great project car these days
Yep and don't forget to add on tax if they don't have a dealer's lic.

DW in phx

Parked in 86 ,in glove box AZ title application from 1984 shows mileage at 3194 miles and today its 3240 miles, pedals and heel pad wear would concur.
2 speed Hone o Drive is intact.
Thanks to those that down played the car pre auction, couldn't have done it without you! ;D

Bigtphx

Quote from: Grumpy on April 27, 2024, 07:41:07 PM$500 buyers fee. In the conditions of sale .
Quote from: daltondavid on April 27, 2024, 07:01:03 PM$102,350 all in. thats the price of a great project car these days
Plus taxes, any other fees

Bigtphx

Quote from: DW in phx on April 30, 2024, 10:26:57 AMParked in 86 ,in glove box AZ title application from 1984 shows mileage at 3194 miles and today its 3240 miles, pedals and heel pad wear would concur.
Thanks to those that down played the car pre auction, couldn't have done it without you! ;D
If your happy, that's all that matters enjoy it

GT350DAVE

Quote from: DW in phx on April 30, 2024, 10:26:57 AMParked in 86 ,in glove box AZ title application from 1984 shows mileage at 3194 miles and today its 3240 miles, pedals and heel pad wear would concur.

Very cool car, especially with that rare Hone o Drive rear end. Obviously you saw the opportunity and have the passion to bring this car back to it's previous glory.
Dave
Support the SAAC Registry

DW in phx

Just bought it for the body, we do EV conversions and a nice patina car doesn't come up often.
Had not heard of the 2 spd hone o drive till after the purchase,may have to rethink plans

GT350DAVE

Quote from: DW in phx on April 30, 2024, 12:58:10 PMJust bought it for the body, we do EV conversions and a nice patina car doesn't come up often.
Had not heard of the 2 spd hone o drive till after the purchase,may have to rethink plans
If you need help sorting things out, I would be glad to chat with you about your project. You can contact
me at  dmathews@prodigy.net  I am the 1967 Shelby Registrar.
Thanks
Dave
Support the SAAC Registry

DW in phx

Thanks Dave

That's a gracious offer, I will email you.

Darryl

daltondavid

Quote from: DW in phx on April 30, 2024, 03:08:53 PMThanks Dave

Darryl
Dave Mathews is as Genuine as they come!
Founding father of SAACFORUM.COM

JD

'67 Shelby Headlight Bucket Grommets https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=254.0
'67 Shelby Lower Grille Edge Protective Strip https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=1237.0

Hipo-Fred

Quote from: daltondavid on May 01, 2024, 02:20:49 PM
Quote from: DW in phx on April 30, 2024, 03:08:53 PMThanks Dave

Darryl
Dave Mathews is as Genuine as they come!

Yes! +1 ... when it comes to '67 Shelbys, Dave M. is as good as it gets.

Fred

cboss70

I liked the car- would have loved to just do the basics and just drive it not touching the body but bidding got too high for my wallet. I also just had a hard time getting reliable info from the auction house. I asked about the mileage, and they seemed to have no clue other than what was said on the title "c-not the actual mileage". Bring it to a convention as is- would be great to see in person. It will be a great car left as is or restored- congratulations!