News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

1969 428CJ heads - $1000

Started by KingOfTheRoad, May 03, 2024, 12:12:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingOfTheRoad

This is a pair of 1969 428CJ heads, in good running condition that I believe have never been decked - what I believe are factory broach marks still clearly visible on both heads. Deep thumbprint visible as well. This was a good running set of heads that came off an engine about four years ago. Didn't smoke, had even compression on all cylinders, no apparent issues. Could be cleaned up and run as-is, or do a proper refresh on them knowing you have plenty of meat to work with. No sunken valves. No obvious cracks or damage. Ford engineering number C8OE-6090-N, with Thermactor smog ports. Date codes are 9C6 (clearly legible) and I believe 9C7 (very hard to read), for March 6th and 7th, 1969. 16 bolt CJ exhaust flange.

I'm located in northern Nevada just outside of Reno. Prefer cash local pickup, but willing to ship within the US at your expense (it will be expensive - these are heavy!). If you are seriously interested and ready to go, please send me your phone number and I will call you in short order. Not going to make any deals without talking to you on the phone first to eliminate scammers. I ask that you please wait to reply until you are ready to make a deal and you know these are the heads you want. If you want them shipped, payment must be made via US postal money order ONLY, no exceptions. I do not use paypal or any other electronic payment mediums, sorry - yes, I'm old school. Price is $1,000 cash for the pair.

Thanks in advance!