News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

E7015 blackballs/red lines nice used pair

Started by acman63, September 30, 2019, 09:15:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acman63

Shelby GT500 KR Polyglas tires E70-15 pr.   Excellent original pair of 60s Goodyear E70/15  Polyglas tires.  I bought these many years ago  for a 68 GT500 KR Project and we ended up opting for radials as the the owner decided he wanted Eagles to drive it.  They are used but nice even tread.  black wall on one side and a redline on the other. black out the redline and you are good to go.  New repos are over $400 EACH!   Great for that concours KR restoration. This is for (2)  tires!!  $600 pr. 920 434-3645
SAAC Concours Chairman

Owner Shelby Parts and Restoration Since 1977

SAAC original first year member

shelbydoug

68 GT350 Lives Matter!

acman63

I looked at a 2,000  mile KR convertible  that an original owner had in the mid 70s  . total time capsule - even original battery. I crawled underneath it and  It had two redlines turned in and two black  walls.  He said that was how he bought it.  He said he would sell it to me when he was ready  but he was never ready and his daughter ended up with it and sold it immediately without even calling me when he passed away
SAAC Concours Chairman

Owner Shelby Parts and Restoration Since 1977

SAAC original first year member

shelbydoug

What do black balls have to do with blackwalls? Is that some sort of medical condition?
68 GT350 Lives Matter!