News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Uncle Tony's take on Chinese parts

Started by deathsled, May 08, 2024, 10:55:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deathsled

I have to agree with him. We came to them and got exactly what we requested and here is the result. I try to buy American but it is an arduous task.
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

Chris Thauberger

He should be creful levelling accusation at large corporations. As a lawyer I though you would comment on that.
Being the "All time post count king" on a forum is kinda like being rich in Monopoly

Life is 1% what happen to you and 99% how you react to it.

Video: Gold Concours GT500

deathsled

Quote from: Chris Thauberger on May 08, 2024, 11:46:05 AMHe should be creful levelling accusation at large corporations. As a lawyer I though you would comment on that.
He should be able to say whatever he pleases.  There may be consequences but there are also courts to go on the offense for malicious prosecution.  If all else fails, then settle it at the O.K. Coral.  I sometimes think the wild west might be a better way to resolve disputes.  You certainly get faster results. 
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

FL SAAC

Quote from: deathsled on May 08, 2024, 10:55:53 AM

I have to agree with him. We came to them and got exactly what we requested and here is the result. I try to buy American but it is an arduous task.

Hey he is a TONY

Tony's are always right

Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert