News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

This is why

Started by Coralsnake, April 15, 2024, 12:59:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coralsnake

The original Influencer, check out www.thecoralsnake.com

tesgt350

If it was in Florida, the first thing I would do is contact FDLE (Florida Department of Law Enforcement) to do a VIN Search on the Car and look for the Hidden VIN.  He, as the owner, should get some Paint Striper and remove the Paint from the Top of the Inner Fender to see if in fact the Stamped VIN was cut off and a different one was welded in its place.

On a different note, we know SAI built non "K" Coupes for Racing in 65?, 66 & 67, did SAI ever build any non "K" Fastbacks for Racing in 65?

Coralsnake

I feel like we have had this conversation before? Trust me when I say I know where all "hidden VINs" are. There is a group of club members who also know based on their experiences. Not to mention the fact many have law enforcement contacts or are in the law enforcement business
The original Influencer, check out www.thecoralsnake.com

Bill

Quote from: Coralsnake on April 15, 2024, 01:59:06 PMI feel like we have had this conversation before? Trust me when I say I know where all "hidden VINs" are. There is a group of club members who also know based on their experiences. Not to mention the fact many have law enforcement contacts or are in the law enforcement business

This says it all

5R09T209710

Bill

Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
HOW TO IDENTIFY A FORUM TROLL
https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=16401.0

silverton_ford

FL SAAC

Y'all know some guy already posted on this vehicle today right around 12:26:25 PM eastern standard time

Good luck bidding  !

https://www.saac.com/forum/index.php?topic=26560.0
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

tesgt350

Quote from: Coralsnake on April 15, 2024, 01:59:06 PMI feel like we have had this conversation before? Trust me when I say I know where all "hidden VINs" are. There is a group of club members who also know based on their experiences. Not to mention the fact many have law enforcement contacts or are in the law enforcement business

The reason I said that is because he said that ALL of the Factory VIN's were removed and a new one was added.