News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Chance encounter or color me surprised and curious

Started by S7MS427, May 04, 2024, 11:45:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

S7MS427

Imagine my surprise when driving to an appointment yesterday, when I saw a black & gold car headed towards me on route 113. For sure, it wasn't a Trans-Am. It looked like a nicely restored '66 GT350H. I couldn't tell if it was real or a clone as we were traveling in opposite directions. My first thought was what was my son doing with the car out here as this was in the opposite direction to where he was going and I had just left him at home. Now I'm curious, who owns that car? There might be a small chance I'll see it at tonight's Pottstown Cruise but the weather is not looking promising at all. So I'll throw the question out to the forum members: does anyone know of a '66 GT350H, real or otherwise in the Kimerton/Phoenixville, PA area? I'd like to meet that person and have a chat. Thanks in advance.
Roy Simkins
http://www.s-techent.com/Shelby.htm
1966 G.T.350H SFM6S817
1967 G.T.500 67400F7A03040

Bill

Quote from: S7MS427 on May 04, 2024, 11:45:13 AMImagine my surprise when driving to an appointment yesterday, when I saw a black & gold car headed towards me on route 113. For sure, it wasn't a Trans-Am. It looked like a nicely restored '66 GT350H. I couldn't tell if it was real or a clone as we were traveling in opposite directions. My first thought was what was my son doing with the car out here as this was in the opposite direction to where he was going and I had just left him at home. Now I'm curious, who owns that car? There might be a small chance I'll see it at tonight's Pottstown Cruise but the weather is not looking promising at all. So I'll throw the question out to the forum members: does anyone know of a '66 GT350H, real or otherwise in the Kimerton/Phoenixville, PA area? I'd like to meet that person and have a chat. Thanks in advance.

There is one floating around just north of Boyertown, off RT100 I used to see out and about when we were still living in the area.

Bill S.
Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
HOW TO IDENTIFY A FORUM TROLL
https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=16401.0

DC-DD