News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Pair of Very Nice 68 Shelby Lucas Fog Lites For Sale

Started by Fast Fords, April 09, 2024, 09:06:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fast Fords

I have a pair of 68 Shelby Lucas fog lites for sale. The chrome is in very good condition. The ends have been cut off on each wire so they will need to be spliced back on. The glass is good and says Lucas on the front and the housings themselves have a nice reflective finish. The price is $800 for the pair. If interested, email gandcmurphy@rogers.com Thanks.

Coralsnake

Lenses and housings are not the type used on production cars
The original Influencer, check out www.thecoralsnake.com

chipsdad56

The lens should say ENGLAND. I believe the grommet should be black. What makes the housings incorrect for production?

Coralsnake

The original Influencer, check out www.thecoralsnake.com

Fast Fords

I have been told that the hole where the grey cone shape grommet is, could possibly be used on late 69's. The glass does not have ENGLAND on it as it says at the bottom below LUCAS is foreign glass. The is a SAE number on the lens though. These may not be originals but they came off a Canadian Shelby.

shelbymann1970

Quote from: Fast Fords on April 10, 2024, 07:26:45 PMI have been told that the hole where the grey cone shape grommet is, could possibly be used on late 69's. The glass does not have ENGLAND on it as it says at the bottom below LUCAS is foreign glass. The is a SAE number on the lens though. These may not be originals but they came off a Canadian Shelby.
Trust me as I have numerous correct sets bought over the years thanks to an education by Ed Meyer a few decades ago that these are NOT correct for 68-70. Last year I was fortunate to pick up a set of NOS in the Lucas boxes for a very fair price. Cheaper than a single one I bought NOS in the FORD box a few weeks earlier(Paid 500 for the Ford boxed one and 400 for the pair of the Lucas boxed ones) . I bought my used ones from England sellers also(not pictured). There are a few variations of the "ENGLAND" lenses. my NOS ones here
Shelby owner since 1984
SAAC member since 1990
1970 GT350 4 speed(owned since 1985).
  MCA gold 2003(not anymore)
1969 Mach1 428SCJ 4 speed R-code (owned since 2013)

shelbymann1970

some more pics. Notice the cover on the Lucas boxed one. The Ford box lamps do NOT come with covers as the Shelbys didn't either.
Shelby owner since 1984
SAAC member since 1990
1970 GT350 4 speed(owned since 1985).
  MCA gold 2003(not anymore)
1969 Mach1 428SCJ 4 speed R-code (owned since 2013)