News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Will They Ban Hot Rods? Yes, in 2045

Started by FL SAAC, May 11, 2023, 03:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL SAAC

Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

98SVT - was 06GT

There will of course be carve outs for the elite and museums. Start your 501c3 museum now and start writing off your car show mileage and fees. A lot of people took advantage of writing off aircraft expenses going to "charity" shows. https://www.aviationmuseumofsantapaula.org/events/visit-on-the-1st-sunday
Previous owner 6S843 - GT350H & 68 GT500 Convert #135.
Mine: GT1 Mustang Track Toy, 1998 SVT Cobra, Wife's: 2004 Tbird
Member since 1975 - priceless

Harris Speedster

This is all crazy.
There is no infrastructure for ev 's, period.
experts, like these experts, all say that its minimum 20 years away for infrastructure, and that's maybe 30% of the US
What is chat gtp ?
A-I knows nothing more than Gretta feeds him, her or it.
The Classic Car market and their owners, is a larger worldwide group than Gretta or the new experts relates to.
Fossil fuels are here to stay.
Respectfully,
John

Is this the first futuristic exotic in the world?
Size of an ac cobra, but built in 1935 !
https://www.autopuzzles.com/forum/features-stories-and-photos/harris-fwd-speedster-the-story/?PHPSESSID=v4pqtv6hep4ff4rvalrc9qsnj7

FL SAAC

Quote from: Harris Speedster on May 11, 2023, 07:09:34 PM
This is all crazy.
There is no infrastructure for ev 's, period.
experts, like these experts, all say that its minimum 20 years away for infrastructure, and that's maybe 30% of the US
What is chat gtp ?
A-I knows nothing more than Gretta feeds him, her or it.
The Classic Car market and their owners, is a larger worldwide group than Gretta or the new experts relates to.
Fossil fuels are here to stay.
Respectfully,
John

Very well expressed  + 1
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

Harris Speedster

Fl SAAC,
Thank you.
EV will go by the way quite shortly, Musk himself, with Toyota and others, will see to that.
Few know that Jeff Bezos is installing portable hydrogen producing stations, at large truck stops, size of a semi trailer, to refill all of his AMAZON over the road semi's.
It makes instant hydrogen, cool huh ?
He uses Rivian for the 100,000 in town electric delivery trucks being built.
SO >>>> our hot rods are saved.
just need to figure out how to adapt our cars from gas to hydrogen. Maybe like a propane conversion many use
Even at that, fossil fuel will still be here, can't do away with it.
Chat gtp can play with themselves and preach to themselves, don't even know who they are?

Gretta and AI will have no issues,clean drinkable  water comes out of the tailpipe,

Musk himself;
https://www.google.com/search?q=elon+musk%27s+all+new+hydrogen+car+shocks+the+entire+car+industry&sxsrf=APwXEddzYBFzomHeMi54C-wDUH5qq66JCw%3A1683852788134&source=hp&ei=9I1dZLzFBfq-0PEP_82bGA&iflsig=AOEireoAAAAAZF2cBGOC4WXzyLQ55BbyZr_cNLkIJ2VN&oq=elon+musk+all+new+hydrogen+car&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAEYATIGCAAQFhAeMgYIABAWEB4yCAgAEIoFEIYDMggIABCKBRCGAzIICAAQigUQhgMyCAgAEIoFEIYDOgQIIxAnOgcIIxCKBRAnOhEILhCABBCxAxCDARDHARDRAzoLCAAQgAQQsQMQgwE6BQgAEIAEOgsILhCABBDHARCvAToLCC4QgAQQsQMQgwE6CAguELEDEIAEOggIABCABBCxAzoLCC4QgwEQsQMQgAQ6DgguEIAEELEDEMcBENEDOgsILhDUAhCxAxCABDoLCC4QigUQsQMQgwE6CwgAEIoFELEDEIMBOgsILhCABBCxAxDUAjoOCC4QgwEQ1AIQsQMQgAQ6DQgAEIAEELEDEEYQ-wE6DgguEIAEELEDEIMBENQCOgcIABCABBAKOgYIABAKEAM6BQghEKABOggIIRAWEB4QHToFCCEQqwJQAFiBQGCkWGgAcAB4AIABpgGIAdQVkgEEMjMuN5gBAKABAQ&sclient=gws-wiz#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:29bb9089,vid:N6DqwPcGsiw
https://www.autopuzzles.com/forum/features-stories-and-photos/harris-fwd-speedster-the-story/?PHPSESSID=v4pqtv6hep4ff4rvalrc9qsnj7

pbf777

CHANGE 'IS' INEVITABLE!

;)

Scott.

texas swede

The Climate Change religion will be dead by then so no worries, guys.
Texas Swede

Harris Speedster

I agree , in part, that are cars, planes, trains, trucks, heavy equipment etc can have an small effect on the  climate, in fairness

Did climate change, >>> because of emissions, kill whales and leave their carcasses in the middle of the Sahara Desert?
Seems palm trees and other oddities have been found in another desert in the world.
Guess the whole world was almost under water at one time.

I believe the earth is in a cycle, and it is proven it will do whatever it wants to do, as History clearly displays.

Texas Swede, I agree buddy.
pbf777, it is inevitable that the earth is cycling.
EV's are fine for some , perhaps the new announcement on Hydrogen is far better though?
Just thoughts from the peanut gallery.
John