News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Recent posts

Parts For Sale / Shelby 69 500 air cleaner base
Last post by Shelbypat - Today at 09:37:14 AM
T-Bird 67 air cleaner same as S9 500. Nice piece with surface rust. You need to take the baffle off.
400 bucks.

I will be at Carlisle Ford show next weekend. So I can bring it there for free.

Patrick
Florida Region SAAC / Re: Fighting Negativity 2024
Last post by FL SAAC - Today at 09:28:24 AM
JC

Todays Inspirational Quote :

Life is to short

Laugh more, Smile more, Do more, Play more, Dance more and Enjoy life !
Him
Florida Region SAAC / Miami Air Show May 25-26, 202...
Last post by FL SAAC - Today at 09:24:30 AM
Another must do and see in the Magic City, the annual air show.  A sight to behold

Now in its eighth year, this patriotic two-day event is set to make its return to Miami Beach during Memorial Day weekend on May 25-26, 2024
Another must do and see in the Magic City, the annual air show.  A sight to behold

Now in its eighth year, this patriotic two-day event is set to make its return to Miami Beach during Memorial Day weekend on May 25-26, 2024
CSX 2000 Series / Re: Two prototype Cobras, CSX2...
Last post by propayne - Today at 08:43:47 AM
Haven't seen where this has been posted before - some vintage footage of the Cougar II (starting at 8:19) and the Mustang II (starting at 14:04).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB6PcsD0CMw

- Phillip
The Lounge / How to write coursework
Last post by EvansDawson - Today at 08:39:26 AM
In the realm of academic writing, mastering the art of crafting coursework is essential for students navigating their educational journey. Just as understanding the nuances between elements like a literature review vs annotated bibliography is crucial in scholarly work, honing the skills to compose coursework effectively is indispensable.
Our comprehensive guide on "How to Write a Coursework" offers invaluable insights and practical tips to empower students in creating impactful academic projects. From understanding the assignment requirements to conducting thorough research and structuring the coursework, our guide provides a step-by-step approach to success.
Whether you're tasked with writing a research paper, essay, or project report, our guide covers essential aspects such as topic selection, thesis formulation, evidence integration, and citation management. By following our expert advice, students can enhance their writing skills, develop critical thinking abilities, and produce coursework that meets the highest academic standards.
Navigate the complexities of academic writing with confidence and proficiency by exploring our guide https://domyessay.com/blog/how-to-write-a-coursework . Empower yourself to excel in your studies and achieve academic success with our comprehensive resource.
Concours Talk / Re: NOS pony keys or?
Last post by NC TRACKRAT - Today at 07:51:09 AM
Usually, a good buffing the "teeth" with a fine wire wheel will solve the problem.
Up For Auction / Re: SA button
Last post by Coralsnake - Today at 07:20:05 AM
I dont think they needed that many buttons.

However, I do know the name Hank Medeiros and if it was his, along with the Lemans jacket and literature, I would say there is a chance its real
Hi to all G.T.40 Fans,
After thinking this over, could it be to fit into a class of engine size and keeping the weight down. Seems the rules did change after the 67 Le Mans event --no more 7.0 liters
so the Ford private team cars went back to 5.0 liter engines....an all aluminium 396 is
6.5 liters and would benefit from the years of 427 testing so at least present the idea to the bean counters as a possibility. This must be a very rare engine and cost quite a bit to make-even in 1964.
R.R. 8)
Up For Auction / Re: SA button
Last post by s2ms - May 24, 2024, 09:41:01 PM
I bet they only had four....260, 289, 427, and 428.