News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Announcement from the Great Florida S. A. A. C. Region

Started by FL SAAC, December 11, 2023, 02:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL SAAC

The Great State of Florida S. A. A. C.  Region would like to publicly announce a change regarding our very select and proper Florida attire.

As you know we had our first very innovative rendition well over a decade now.

When first introduced it was very well accepted, commanded attention and is renowned for its design, coloration and function.

To the point that the local Chevrolet club soon burned all their drab collarless ( you believe in todays world some clubs are still using prehistoric tshirts ? ) tshirt and adopted a free flowing, elegant collar type shirt like ours.

What's the saying !

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness. - Oscar Wilde.

It's good to be great !

Attached is the first design

We will soon discuss the second ( wow these guys are on design #2 soon going to design #3, well thats progressive ) rendition and then the very awaited third evolution of the Great Florida S. A. A. C. logo

Please stay tuned, more to follow......
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

FL SAAC

Chapter two : Our continuing journey.

When our second rendition was introduced it was overwhelmingly accepted, everyone loved the colors and logos designs.

Our logos remained the same, we recolered the team shelby black logo to reflect a more colorful and patriotic emblem.

Our team thought the shirt was to loaded with just to many logos.

JC even made the comment that "we know look like one of those North Korean Generals with ALL their medals"

I sided with him, but got out voted and actually "this shirt" out sold the original by almost double. Well over 300+ prepaid shirts on the second rendition went out.

Attached is the second design

We will soon discuss the third ( amazing ) rendition.

The very awaited third evolution of the Great Florida S. A. A. C. logo will be introduced.

And I know the suspense is killing you, please be patient and stay tuned, more to follow.....

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Several have asked if the stylish and elegant FLORIDA S. A. A. C.  caps will return for our third reveal?

Will we offer them in various colors and materials?

What about different styles of caps ?

Evryone knows that there are six main types of baseball caps: Classic Baseball Caps, Snapback Caps, Fitted Caps, Trucker Caps, Dad Hats, and Athletic Caps.

We will be sampling, reviewing and considering all our options.

Stay tuned to the FL S. A. A. C. channel, much more to follow....

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

As requested a clear picture of our fine cephalic attire

The new renderings maybe in white , black or navy blue

Simply  stylish  and at the same time lovely......

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Yes the excitement keeps building on our announcements of revised Florida S.A.A.C. couture !

We evaluated peacoats and wool jackets to puffers and parkas, there are many different winter styles made for braving the elements.

While staying warm is the priority, the best winter jackets will also protect you from wind, snow, rain, and other harsh weather conditions. 

Our expert outdoor enthusiasts tested a wide range of winter jackets to find the best ones on the market.

We evaluated each piece of outerwear based on design, comfort, and warmth after wearing the jackets attending racing events, car shows and going on brisk early
morning dog walks.

Our selection for under 79 degrees Florida winter jacket  is this lovely hoodie made by the renowned manufacturer Gildan.

It's exceptionally warm and lightweight, and it can compress down into a small stuff sack, making it portable for travel.

We also noticed once the FL S.A.A.C. logos where imprinted on the garment, it made it impervious to rain, snow and sleet.

The color selections is still under vigorous debate with our Florida  Couture Committee to be known from this point forward as the F.C.C.

Once again all is under development, please follow closely for on updates and thank you for your patronage

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Thank you for bringing to our attention, that I had not shown a posterior view of our model showing the "la vue arrière".....

As requested , here it is presented and submitted for your approval

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Salutations to all !

Some have contacted us to commission a study on a warmer jacket.  The jacket chosen would be similar to the attached CS jacket in the pictures. I personally own the dazzling XXL white a the lovely navy blue CS jackets.

Although some as myself have procured other Ford or Shelby ensemble's, I personally would not recomend we venture down this path.

Why  ?

One can count the days on ones hands that it truly is that cold in our paradise to wear these parkas.

The cost associated for these ensemble's presented to us would be on the high side.

How much ?

The jacket with our logo screened or embroidered would be in the neighborhood of $500 plus each.

With a commitment of at least twenty jackets.

Let me know who would be interested, we will put you on the list. Once we have twenty one signed up, you will be asked fir a non refundable deposit.

Credit given to our model, that's me on modeling this fine attire.

Until next update Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night !

I have all UNGOLD cars