News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Any resources for a 2021 Shelby Calendar

Started by CSX 4133, November 02, 2020, 01:58:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CSX 4133

I've been looking for a replacement calendar for 2021 (cannot wait to be done with 2020) with a Shelby theme. I usually buy the one offered by Cobra Experience every year, but so far no word on whether they will offer one this year.
Anyone have a favorite one they can recommend? Not really looking for a Mustang only one.

I was even thinking that the members of SAAC might be willing to submit photo's of their cars for consideration of a SAAC calendar... hint hint. A Shelby/ Cobra calendar might be a welcome addition to SAAC.

~Steven

1109RWHP

You know you can make your own if you want. Places like CVS pharmacy print pictures and make custom calendars too. I have been doing this for the last 5 years or so. Makes a good Christmas gift too.

CSX 4133

Quote from: 1109RWHP on November 02, 2020, 08:17:23 PM
You know you can make your own if you want. Places like CVS pharmacy print pictures and make custom calendars too. I have been doing this for the last 5 years or so. Makes a good Christmas gift too.

That's a good idea, I'll give that some serious consideration if all else fails.